Friday, August 2, 2013
friday's top ten 08.02.2013
1. my friend is coming to visit me for the weekend! she'll be here in a couple hours and i am so thrilled! this means long chats, coffee, thrifting, honesty, laughing, and hugging. aaaand maybe a touch of crying. and wine.
2. i am still doing the Insanity workout. i have done seven days worth and plan on taking my measurements at the end of week 2 to see the progress.
3. potty training is going better. B will now use the potty if he is wearing his big boys. now i'm just trying to keep undies on him. usually he takes them off pret-ty quickly.
4. now house training the puppy... that's a different story. she does great. until jo jo locks her in a bedroom with him and we don't know that he's done so.
5. my garden is still flourishing. it's definitely a process that requires patience. but let me tell you, with each new addition (when a new fruit starts growing), i get so darn excited!
6. seriously, this thought has been on my mind a lot lately, and every time i do this, i laugh: i yell at the kids to quit yelling.
7. uh oh! it just dawned on me! i never took baby grey's first birthday photos!! i must do that today!
8. i have gotten into the habit of not eating breakfast again. so it's time to fix that.
9. i will tackle the grocery store with all five kids again today. wishmeluck.
10. i hope your weekend is as rockin' as mine is about to be.
also, there is still time to link up, and you would make my day if you did.